Businesses to start with little or no capital in Nigeria in 2022.
In Nigeria today, there are a lot of profitable businesses to start with little to no financial capital or experience and still be successful. So many renowned and successful businesses worldwide in this age, all started from the grassroots before growing into what we know them to be. Constant research and studies have proved that having all the prerequisite materials needed to start is not a yardstick used to measure how successful a business is or will be rather the ability to grow and expand such business.
A lot of young entrepreneurs often battle with the idea of starting a profitable business against all odds and finding such businesses can be arduous. Therefore, I have put together a list of such businesses below:
- Laundry business: This is one of the most lucrative businesses to start based on popular opinion. Due to the hustle and bustle of everyday life, menial jobs like cleaning, cooking, driving etc. and other service-based jobs have become major source of income and employment opportunity.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE STARTING THIS BUSINESS
- LOCATION: Source for a good location in an urban or suburb area (preferably a residential area) with little competition.
- RESEARCH: Make your findings about the weather, resources and market structures of the area.
2. Telecommunication and POS business: The communication industry is fast-paced in this technological era. The sales of Airtime and Data bundles have also been said to be profitable. The POS meaning Point Of Sale is an intermediary business whereby agents partner directly with commercial banks to help their customers carry out financial transactions.
HOW TO START
Book and get your POS machine from the bank of your interest to own an e-Payment outlet after carefully reading through and accepting the terms and conditions that apply. One of the benefits of this business is the percentage commission you get to receive from the bank on every transaction you make; even after collecting a service charge from the customers at the point of transaction.
3. Agricultural business: The Agricultural sector in every country of the world has a percentage of revenue it generates and that adds to the total revenue of that country per annum. Venturing into such business will bring massive profits with the reasons not far fetched —high consumption rate. There are several areas one can venture into in agriculture, based on personal interest and management.
AREAS IN AGRICULTURE
- Poultry and livestock farming
- Snail farming
- Crop production
- Fish farming
- Swine and Rabbit production
Among many others.
So that’s some of the businesses you can start in Nigeria or any other country of the world. However, do not invest or venture into a business you have no idea about; either because of the juicy pay or connection attached to it. You could lose everything! You’ll never know what you can do until you try, so, best of luck on this new journey of yours. I believe in you and know you can do it. Just give it a trial today and trust the process.